Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Welcome to the Cubicle

Hello, and Welcome to the Cubicle In The Corner. This blog is going to be concentrating on all things related to IT, but in a way that most people think of IT blogs. I am not going to review gadgets or operating systems here. What I really want to setup is a place where me and some of the folks I know can share their experiences working in IT field. Maybe it would be a story about a user "...who's coffee tray got broken..". Maybe it would be a short piece of code that helps to move projects along the way. Maybe it will be an expose on the political dealings inside IT organizations. What I am trying to achieve is to gather stories from the more obscure and less glamorous side of IT. Stories that come from the Cubicle In The Corner where bearded guys sit in front of five monitors and quietly pull the strings. So welcome, enjoy and share.

No comments:

Post a Comment